Thursday, March 26, 2009

Single Digits


Tomorrow marks the single digit countdown. 9 days until due date. Crazy!

Physically, I feel great! By the end of the night my back hurts a bit but other than that everything is good. I am still working. My last day is next Friday, April 3rd. My due date is two days later. After going to the doctor yesterday it looks like everything is slowly progressing so we expect him on his due date or later. As much as we need the money, I also need a few days off...so if he comes late that just means that the Lord saw fit that I needed a bit of rest. We are confident that the Lord will provide every financial need over the next few weeks while we will be without my paycheck....and we expect Him to do it in some creative ways!

Doctor says I am still dilated a "fingertip" and can still feel his head. While there we talked about how I have had a really good pregnancy as well as no swelling. I shouldn't speak so soon! Last night my ring finger was all itchy so I was trying to scratch it and realized that my rings were having a hard time moving up past my knuckle. So, needless to say...a small bit of swelling is occurring in my hands and I had to take one of my three rings off.


Things are still slowly coming together in Reese's room. There is only so much I can physically do and my husband is such a hard worker with two jobs, so it's not complete just quite yet. However, I did take pictures of what we do have done:
His crib all set up and laundered!

A few friends waiting for him to arrive!


His bassinet all ready for a little boy to sleep next to mommy!

His Easter outfit if he is here in time to wear it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! The room is adorable! I just read your other posts too. Awesome story! You are going to be a great mom! I'm adding your blog to my list so I can see pics of your little mister when he arrives.

    ReplyDelete